A Map of the ground in Parliament Street that was lately purchased by Mr William Smyth, surveyed in 1764 by Jonathan Barker
Map showing the location and dimensions of premises marked 'Mr William Smyth's Ground' on the east side of Parliament Street and the west side of Crane Lane, bounded on the north by Gorges Edmond Howard's ground and on the south by [Joshua] Leathly's ground. Scale: 20 feet to an inch. Materials: Coloured ink. Scanned image includes three seals.
START DATE 2023-01-29 TRANSCRIBERS1
CONTRIBUTORBarker, JohnathanDublin City Library and ArchiveJohnathan Barker
INSTITUTIONDublin City Library and Archive